Friday, August 25, 2006

I’m in love with Michael Kors…

Ok, so I’m a Project Runway groupie. I love the original designs, the professionalism of Tim Gunn and the snarkiness of Nina Garcia, but most of all, the fabulousness of Michael Kors. I really adore his design aesthetic. I’d been eyeing the MK Astor Pumps for months and actually bought them a few months ago in the “Luggage” color, but returned them because they didn’t really match anything in my wardrobe.


But today, I found them on sale at Macy’s, marked down to $20 (from $129!!!). This color, “Chamois”, is a bit more versatile, and I can pair it up with the Stylesse Karma Chameleon Clutch, the Anthropologie Olive Swirl turtleneck, and Radcliffe Denim – Skinny Jeans.


What do you think of this outfit?

5 Comments:

Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

I think it looks fantastic!

4:10 PM  
Blogger EnidP said...

Perfect.. I love the turtleneck the bag and then the shoes the way it ties in with the bag but its not matchy, matchy. I love that...and at that price its' a bargain...
Did I say it was perfect?

ENID P.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

It's nice, but you have to remember to wear your hair up. Or, if it's short that's great.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Magarite Elaine said...

Ok now! You did your thing with this outfit! It's fab!

5:05 PM  
Blogger  said...

that outfit is soo cute!
i'm a huge fan of anthropologie, and that shirt looks amazing with the jeans.
comment back!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home