Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New fall collection!



















So I recently completed my handbags for the Fall 2006 Collection. Since I am an 'emerging designer' (love that title!), I kept the collection to a minimum. Pictured from top to bottom are the new items:

Whips & Chains - Mini Hobo (pictured in "Chocolate")
Leather Basketweave - Tote (pictured in "Chocolate")
Lightning Strikes - Tote (pictured in "Storm")
Envelope - Clutch (pictured in "Retro")

(All items are available at www.stylesse.com)

4 Comments:

Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

I love love the lighting strike one. I go so see this Lindsay Lohan or Mischa Barton (wouldn't that be great for business) :o)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

the lightning strike one is also my favorite!!!! very cool!!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

Ooh la love. All over that green clutch.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Gort said...

out of curiosity, are the backgrounds photoshopped?

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home