Thursday, August 24, 2006

Olympus Fashion Week ~ Spring 2007

Back in January, I read in the Wall Street Journal about a company that dresses models backstage during Fashion Week. So of course I immediately applied to work with them. I mean, who wouldn't want to work in the tents at a major fashion show? So 2 days ago, I received an email from the company stating that I had been selected to work at Olympus Fashion Week (Spring 2007 Collections). Oh, the joy!

So today I attended an orientation for the position, where the covered rules and regulations, and other exciting details. I don't know yet which show(s) I can attend - I'll keep you posted. But does it really matter? I'm going to Fashion Week!

7 Comments:

Blogger Magarite Elaine said...

Girl that is BIG fun! You'll have a blast and get to network with a ton of ppl. You'll have to share the name of the company so we can all get in on the deal :). Keep us posted!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Ms. Stylesse said...

i can't wait! i'm so excited!!! have you ever been to fashion wek?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

that is totally cool!!!! you will have to take tons of pics!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

WOW - Congrats. You'll have to let us know all the goss!!!
Maybe a great way to show off a few of your bags too.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Lavish Magazine said...

Congrats! Though I'll be attending some shows, I'll be dressing for Tracy Reese (my fav designer). I've been doing it for 3 seasons now. Runway is fun, but there's nothing like being backstage! Have fun!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Fashion Kitty said...

OMG that is AMAZING. Please keep us updated. PLEASE

8:50 PM  
Blogger EnidP said...

OMG, Congrats!!... can I get the info for next fashion week.. please.. that is going to be so much fun, trust me...

ENID P.

allabout-style@hotmail.com

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home