Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rain, rain, go away!

It’s pouring here in New York, as well as throughout most of the country, courtesy of Tropical Storms Ernesto and John. Though your Labor Day beach or barbeque plans may have been ruined, you can at least look stylish amidst the awful weather.

I recommend the “Sky Umbrella” from the MoMA Store. Every time I look up I see blue skies and (for a brief moment) I imagine I’m on a sunny beach in the Caribbean. These Kate Spade “Ruby” rain boots are both practical and stylish, and coordinate well with the umbrella and the Stylesse Biker Babe Hobo, which is a great bag, rain or shine!


Enjoy your Labor Day!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger NotCarrie said...

I needed rain boots SO badly Friday night. I was even prepared to go buy some, but it was too late. Gah!

7:23 AM  
Blogger missc said...

Rain gear seems like quite the trend for this fall. Now hopefully noone will stare at me when I go out in my pucci wellies!
and- would you mind linking me?

5:19 PM  
Blogger Magarite Elaine said...

Great picks! I love the umbrella from MoMa. Thank God the rain didn't make it over to the Bay. We have our own rainy season coming so the later the rains comes...the better!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Gort said...

those will definatley come in handy here. It's pouring like crazy, so and least I can get wet in style now. Cool blog.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

rainboots are muy awesome, and those are cute. great blog.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sparkles said...

The wellies (boots) are TOO cute.sqijjmdz

12:09 AM  
Blogger le fashion said...

i love this rain boots, its so cute and very practise:)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home