Friday, September 22, 2006

Spring 2007 Handbag Collection

So I've begun designing my Spring 2007 collection. As a designer, I always hope that my designs will be well received but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Colors are yet another factor to consider. The Pantone Fashion Color Report for Spring 2007 is now available. Apparently these colors are hot for Spring:


While Pantone is 'tried and true', I would love to get your (my customers and potential customers) feedback regarding colors, and your interests and factors in choosing a handbag. So, please participate in my poll and let me know what colors you'd like in a bag.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and welcomed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Margarite Elaine said...

I love the pink color. But the darker blue and purple grab my fancy as well.

10:44 PM  
Blogger EnidP said...

colors on a bag for Spring 2007.. purple, green and grey.....

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home